Sales | Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain | Full Time
Verifi is looking to expand our revenue team globally!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work with the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
We are looking expand our team to focus on the Southern European market, based out of Madrid, Spain.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
As an Issuer Sales Manager you will be responsible for the full sales cycle - this includes:
- Using your network to prospect with all issuers in your territory that focus on consumer issued cards
- Being a consultative partner, building relationships with card issuing financial institutions, to pitch and sell and close the CDRN product as a value-add to their fraud and chargeback management initiatives
- Prospecting potential partners that also actively sell solutions into issuers or other financial institutions
- Coordinating with the Technical, Product, Legal, Client Relations, and Marketing teams to ensure the necessary information is gathered to facilitate a quick integration to the issuer, partner platform and communication to our clients
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent sales training in lieu of degree
- Experience in the payments space with a successful history of selling complex solutions to financial institutions and issuers
- Experience and network in Southern Europe within the payments space
- Experience working remotely
- Existing and active list of issuers and key contacts/decision makers
- Knowledge of chargebacks and the issuer’s role in management and mitigation of chargebacks
- Ability to effectively navigate and understand the structure of issuers in the specific market
- Proven pipeline management skills with a consultative, long cycle sale (6 – 9 months…or longer)
- Experience with MS Office and Salesforce
- Willingness to travel for sales meetings with prospects or to attend trade events, 30 – 50%
- Local and remote presence