Human Resources | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative HR/Recruiting Coordinator!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Schedule phone screens and phone / onsite interviews for recruiting team and hiring managers.
- Prepares and communicates interview schedule and serves as primary point of contact for candidates and internal employees involved in the hiring process.
- Collect and compile all interview feedback for hiring managers and recruiting team, entering it into the ATS
- Provide a "first class" positive candidate experience to all applicants coming through the hiring process.
- Submit and monitor pre-employment checks and any other due diligence paperwork of new hires into HRIS and their eFile
- Provide support with screening and sourcing candidates as needed
- Assist with employee engagement activities to help drive company culture: holiday parties, team outings, recognition programs, office lunches, networking events, etc.
- Provide administration support by managing front desk activities (answering phone, greeting guests and handling deliveries/mail), stocking food / office supplies, and cleaning up kitchen/dishes
- Be a knowledge resource and answer general questions from colleagues in a timely manner
- Support document management, filing, review, audit of eFiles and HRIS
- Handle ad hoc projects as warranted and any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven experience in a similar position (recruiting, administration or HR function)
- Prior experience working at a tech company, startup, or fast-paced organization is a plus
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, ability to build relationships
- High degree of client orientation and true service oriented mind-set
- Experience with MS Office, HRIS and ATS/internal candidate tracking system is a must
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills; high sense of urgency and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communicator; possesses strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated project management abilities and strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
Position will be located in our Las Vegas office and offers:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options