HR Business Partner (Employee Experience)
Human Resources | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring a rock star HRBP who will own Verifi’s Employee Experience!As a Sr Employee Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, developing, and facilitating the implementation of global programs to drive Verifi’s Employee Experience.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of employee experience programs to achieve desired engagement and create a fun work environment and positive culture that reinforces our company's core values and performance driven mentality, including: Buddy System, Rewards & Recognition, Career Development, VeriFit, Performance Reviews, etc.
- Owning all employee engagement events - meaning planning, scheduling, tracking, budgeting, communicating, and execution of bi-annual large events, monthly networking events, games, quarterly charities, semi-monthly activities and the list goes on!
- Creating rapport with employees of all levels and aspects of the company, cultivating mutual trust and respect, interacting daily to answer questions and facilitate issue resolution, improve engagement and maintain the visibility
- Utilizing focus groups, employee surveys, new hire check-ins, stay interviews and exit interviews to ensure a pulse on employee base and continuous improvement of meeting employee needs while aligning with business priorities
- Closely monitor employee engagement metrics, serving as key point of contact for tracking progress on relevant metrics and reporting details to the team and senior leadership.
- Coaching and guiding team leads and managers to help build and maintain high-performing teams
- May help support employee relations investigations and due diligence
- Other projects as assigned.
- Love for employees with strong interpersonal and communication skills!
- Amazing event planning/management skills
- Understanding of the importance of the employee experience and passion to make ours first class
- 5 years’ experience in HR as HRBP or HR Generalist
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, or human resources
- Excellent organization and project management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable with dynamic, intense, passionate working environments and multiple, tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a professional demeanor with a solid understanding of diversity practices and federal and state employment laws and application
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Willingness to jump in on an array of projects as requested; eager to learn new skills.
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus