Legal | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Contracts Administrator!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will support our Senior Paralegal and be responsible for:
- Reviewing Contracts for completeness and accuracy, including but not limited ensuring documents are properly signed, comparing bank numbers and retrieving additional information when necessary);
- Corporate Checks (determining the current status of a company we are contemplating doing business with);
- Demand/Termination Letters (drafting letters demanding payment or terminating an agreement);
- Templates (ensuring that updates are current and properly aligned with our needs);
- Docu-Sign Management (ensuring that the templates are complete and properly aligned in the software);
- Collection Agency Management (reaching out to our Agency to either send new accounts or checking on the status of those they currently have);
- Document Management (ensuring the legal drive is up to date and free of duplicate documents); and
- Data Entry (entering our current active agreements on a spreadsheet in preparedness for our Contract Management System).
- Other duties as assigned
You bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in contracts administration, vendor management, and/or procurement in a fast-paced, high volume, corporate environment
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Experience working with CMS systems and/or Docu-Sign
- Incredible organizational skills, attention to detail and an aptitude to interpret and understand “legalese”
- Previous experience handling confidentiality of information
- Confidence, self-motivation and creative solutions Effective communication; both verbal and written
- eCommerce, fintech, SAAS experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, JD need not apply
We are in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options