Internal Application: Client Support Specialist (Data Entry)
Business Operations | Las Vegas, NV | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for dynamic and collaborative Client Support Specialists (Data Entry Clerks), in a contractor role!
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible to enter client information into our database from paper or electronic documents. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist, with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles are essential for this position.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Transferring data from paper or electronic formats into computer files or internal systems using keyboard and mouse
- Input data provided directly from our clients to multiple systems
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Retrieve data from databases or electronic files as requested
- Sort and organize paperwork or files after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- Ensure department SLAs and client expectations are met
- Additional duties may be assigned as required
You bring to the table:
- High school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; 60 wpm
- High attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
Highly preferred considerations, include:
- Excel: 1 year
- Knowledge of touch-typing system is strongly preferred
Available shifts: 4:00pm – 12:30am PST, 12:00am – 8:30am, and 3:00am – 11:30am
*Please note, Verifi is located in Los Angeles or Las Vegas, however at present is in a work from home environment