Client Support, QA Specialist
Business Operations | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Quality Assurance Analyst (non-technical)!
This role is part of the Client Support team and is responsible for ensuring the team is meeting quality standards with our client base.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing QA Audits for the Client Support team and delivering audit reports on time.
- Regularly meeting with team members to review results, providing input and guidance on quality improvement opportunities
- · Coordinating with the management team to develop and implement appropriate QA approaches for new/existing processes
- Preparing and administering testing/certification programs to ensure Client Support Specialists maintain appropriate job knowledge and quality of work
- Working with Sr Team Lead, QA in identifying/creating training opportunities and procedure/documentation enhancements based on Quality Assurance results and implementing as needed
- Taking point in managing items escalated by Client Support Specialists, specifically:
- Reviewing and troubleshooting escalations that are received by team members
- Resolving or routing escalations, as appropriate
- Assisting with preparation and delivery of training, as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
You bring to the table:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client support/business operations environment, preferably in a QA role in banking/finance/call center.
- Experience auditing business operations teams, including developing reports
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and research skills. Must be able to think outside of the box!
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience with process creation and improvement
- Comfortability with delivering constructive feedback to colleagues
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work closely with team members and peers that are remote or in-house
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
Minimum starting hourly wage: $23
*Please note, this position is located in Los Angeles, however at present is in a work from home environment.