Chargeback Recovery Specialist
Chargeback Operations | Las Vegas, NV | Temp to Perm
We are currently hiring for dynamic and collaborative Chargeback Recovery Specialists!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Researching credit card chargeback disputes and building dispute cases to recover funds back
- Gathering appropriate data from internal and third party systems to substantiate transaction validity, evaluating the information found and determining appropriate course of action
- Preparing accurate and appropriate responses to disputes
You bring to the table your:
- High School Diploma required, Associates Degree or higher level preferred
- 2 years experience in a role requiring research and complex writing, such as with fraud, risk, or payment dispute processing, underwriting, insurance claims, data analysis, contract administrator, or similar
- Experience working in the eCommerce or payments industry, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary
- Knowledge of Association (Visa, MC, Amex and Discover) rules for merchants preferred
*Please note the position is Temp to Perm, located in our Las Vegas office and we offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
If converted to a perm employee, you would be additionally offered:
- Opportunity for career / personal development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Bonus plan