Bilingual Client Support Specialist
Client Support | London, United Kingdom | Full Time
We are currently hiring for dynamic and innovative Client Support Specialist!
Verifi is looking for strong Client Support Specialists with the ability to develop creative solutions for our valued customer base. Client Support Specialists are responsible for researching and responding to basic to complex inquiries from internal and external clients regarding payment processing, Verifi systems and services received via phone or email. We are looking to expand our international team and positions will be based out of the UK supporting clients across UK and EU.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for set up, deactivation, maintenance and handling of all service configurations (new and existing clients) including third party providers such as payment processing accounts, KYC services, etc
- Researches, tracks and communicates issues identified by internal monitoring alerts related to Verifi services such as transaction declines, intelligence suite processing and other Verifi Network connectivity issues
- Responds appropriately and timely to inquiries from internal and external clients (merchants, partners and payment processors) to ensure department SLAs and client expectations are met
- Troubleshoots problems identified by external or internal clients and collaborates with various business teams to address and resolve issues identified
- Creates client communications including but not limited to standard maintenance notifications and Incident Reports
- Working closely with other internal departments, especially providing support for escalated client issues
- Rotating on-call coverage as needed
- Additional duties may be assigned as required
You bring to the table your:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a B2B client or merchant services environment with preferred experience communicating technical issues between external clients and internal technology team
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a payment processing environment including understanding of payment gateways and overall life cycle of a transaction; CNP industry experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a dynamic, fast paced environment with the proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks including on call escalations outside standard business hours
- In addition to English, must be fluent in French and/or German language
- Dependable, flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays and on-call as scheduled
- Proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work independently while monitoring multiple systems or collaboratively to help reduce resolution time or client impact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of independence and exceptional work ethic
Additional considerations, include:
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience reviewing HTML and API logs is a plus
- Experience identifying opportunities for potential client upsells or contract extensions
- Experience analyzing large amounts of data to identify trending metrics, potential system or product enhancements, or overall product success
- Fluent in Italian and Spanish language is a plus