Associate Marketing Manager
Marketing | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Verifi, Inc., a Visa Company, is currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Associate Marketing Manager!
We are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to manage Communications and Demand Gen projects from start-to-finish, including development, execution, and delivery of communications to desired audiences.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the ecommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting Sr Mktg Mgr and design teams to strategically build innovative content that keeps our audiences engaged and driving leads and pipeline
- Collaborating heavily with internal and external stakeholders—sharing and presenting ideas verbally
- Project managing deliverables from numerous interdepartmental stakeholders, including but not limited to outlining the content, communicating with internal stakeholders and subject matter experts, tracking status of all projects and ensuring the highest quality assurance standards
- Assisting the overall team by supporting a variety of marketing initiatives demand generation and marketing communications
- Working within our Marketing Automation tools to modify and build trigger-based marketing campaigns and programs
- Managing end-to-end email campaign production across teams, including drafting, executing, testing, deploying and optimizing standalone emails, email templates and automated campaigns
- Developing communications materials, media, and programs for Verifi’s customer segments highlighting Verifi’s products and solutions ability to address challenges and pain points
- Creating, proofreading, or consulting on the development of internal and external assets and written content, such as corporate messaging briefs, press releases, contributed articles, web copy and other digital marketing assets, email and nurture campaigns, customer case studies, guides, award submissions, articles, presentation decks, etc.
- Maintaining and managing statistics repository and approved messaging architecture for use across marketing channels
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/ Digital Marketing or Communications, coupled with 2+ years of experience in a marketing role; or additional years of experience in place of a bachelor’s degree
- Experience assisting with creating cross-channel marketing campaigns and managing the end-to-end email messaging for these campaigns
- Background partnering with sales on demand gen communications and design teams to create engaging content for targeted audiences
- Ability to understand customer challenges and pain-points, translating this into creating relevant content
- Experience managing multiple tasks and maintain a high quality of work while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and other marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of or willingness to learn Wordpress and basic HTML
- Experience with project management tools like Wrike, Zoho, or MS Project is highly desired
- Experience with Salesforce, Eloqua, or Marketo is preferred and highly desired
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Flex work environment (2-3 days on average WFH)
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus
*COVID vaccination required for hire