Accounts Receivable Specialist
Finance | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Exciting Opportunity as an Accounts Receivable Specialist!
Verifi is looking for a rock star Accounts Receivable Specialist within our Accounting team. This position is a critical role that reports to the Manager, Accounts Receivable.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that embraces interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity, and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company's success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our innovative and disruptive position in the payments space. And you will do all this while challenging your career, giving back to the community, and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts receivables:
- Run billing source reports and compile totals needed for invoicing
- Update and maintain bi-monthly Excel files with customers to be billed through the billing system and those billed manually
- Review new contracts to add customers and terms to billing file
- Create and check invoices/batches through the customized billing tool and compare against billing source reports
- Enter billing credits/adjustments
- Create manual invoices for customers not in the customized billing tool
- Email invoices to customers
- Cash application / set up ACH batches
- Assist with testing new reports and tools to automate or streamline billing process
- Monthly close:
- Ensure invoices are entered to GL timely for close
- Assistance with reconciliation of revenue accounts against invoiced totals
- Year-end audit documentation gathering
- Assist with collections prep work for and other AR duties as needed
You bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years billing experience, with accounts receivable preferred
- Attentive to detail and organized
- Effective communication in both verbal and written
- Professional, personable, and energetic
- Experience in Excel including pivot tables and lookup formulas
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains is a plus
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating, and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays.
- Paid parking and complimentary food.
- Socially conscious and community-oriented company.
- Energized employment filled with activities and events.
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus