Accounts Receivable - Billing Specialist
Finance | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Accounts Receivable – Billing Specialist!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You will be responsible for:
- Accounts receivable:
- Run billing source reports and compile totals needed for invoicing
- Update and maintain bi-monthly Excel files with customers to be billed through the billing system and those billed manually
- Review new contracts to add customers and terms to billing file
- Create and check invoices/batches through the customized billing tool and compare against billing source reports
- Enter billing credits/adjustments
- Create manual invoices for customers not in the customized billing tool
- Email invoices to customers
- Monthly close:
- Ensure invoices are entered to GL timely for close
- Assistance with reconciliation of revenue accounts against invoiced totals
- Assist with collections prep work for AR Supervisor and other AR duties as needed
You bring to the table your:
- Degree in business, finance or accounting preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years billing experience
- Attention to detail and organized
- Effective communication in both verbal and written
- Professional, personable, and energetic
- Experience in Excel including pivot tables and lookup formulas
- Experience with Dynamics Great Plains is a plus
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary and plus bonus