G&A | South San Francisco, CA | Full Time | Opened 24 days ago
About the Role:
Vera Therapeutics Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing innovative biologic therapeutics with transformative clinical potential. We seek a highly skilled and motivated Executive Assistant to join a fast-paced and collaborative team. The Executive Assistant will support our CEO and other executives. The ideal candidate has an innate passion for providing exceptional executive support, is trustworthy, embraces a growth mindset, and excels at being mindful of details in a high performance-oriented, fast-paced, and ever-changing environment
- Assist with multiple executive calendars - scheduling, organizing and managing complicated schedules with internal and external participants
- Understand business priorities and identify process improvements
- Document meeting minutes, manage meeting communications and ensure action items are followed through when needed
- Manage relationships and communication with employees, partners, business connections, and investors
- Lead and support execution of projects and programs such as the company all hands meetings, team buildings, holiday parties
- Compose and prepare correspondence, slide decks, presentations, meeting materials, etc.
- Organize the logistics and planning for events, trainings, and meetings
- Research and plan professional travel, organize activities and manage expenses
- Prepare expense reports and manage purchase requisitions
- Maintain database of legal contracts
- Support and partner with HR on various process including but not limited to recruiting and onboarding
- 5+ years of experience providing administrative assistant experience supporting multiple senior leaders and project/program managing
- Prioritize and execute multiple projects/tasks with tight deadlines
- Proven expertise in written and verbal communication, demonstrating strategic, professional, creative and succinct communication
- Be a motivated self-starter who works independently, effectively problem solves and prioritizes work, and anticipates the needs of the leaders
- High level of maturity, and ability to exercise good judgement, discretion & confidentiality in all tasks
- Demonstrate the ability to remain positive, organized and focused in a fast-paced, high performance startup environment
- Proficiency with MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Vera Therapeutics Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.