Force 5 | Fremont, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Velos Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation health care software. Velos provides an integrated suite of clinical, administrative, and financial products. Velos eResearch, the company's flagship product line, is a comprehensive clinical research management information system. Velos's specialty medical product line supports the information needs of health care providers in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, dialysis, and transplantation.
Velos is looking for an experienced part-time videographer and editor to create promotional and technical how-to videos. The videos will be informational/marketing and instructive in nature and will contain text, narration or music, simple motion animations, with lengths of about 1 minute and up to 30 minutes. A successful candidate will have previous video production, creative directing, script-writing and editing experience.
This part-time position currently requires 15 to 20 hours per week, mostly in the office and on a consistent schedule (for example: M, W, F 10:00am to 2:00pm).
- Generating and guiding the creative process (i.e., script-writing, staging, lighting, camerawork, sound, etc.)
- Performing all phases of production: preproduction, production, postproduction
Required Skills & Abilities
- Experience in digital editing (audio and video editing)
- Superior organizational and project management skills with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Adaptable and thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to effectively multi-task, re-prioritize and work independently to meet deadlines and drive projects to conclusion, while remaining calm under pressure
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Previous relevant experience preferred