Sales and Marketing | Fremont, CA | Full Time
Velos, Inc., based in Fremont, California, is a rapidly growing, leading developer of state-of-the-art healthcare information systems. Velos eResearch is the highly-regarded clinical research management suite (CRMS) used by 21 of the top 25 medical centers featured in U.S. News and World Reports.
Our flagship product, Velos eResearch, is the core of our clinical research management suite (CRMS), chosen by 20 medical institutions with top 25 ratings in U.S. News and World Report. This pure Internet platform offering connects essential financial, administrative and clinical research activities. With a rich feature set and configurable workflows, Velos eResearch easily adapts to fit your needs.
The full clinical research management suite (CRMS) includes integrated modules to track and manage bio-specimens and compliance review, as well as system administrator tools and integration tools for linking other applications. Our professional services aid a successful deployment. All products include 24/7 customer support, every day of the year.
- The candidate will be responsible for sales of the clinical research management suite and will be supported by web seminars and product training. Salary will be commensurate with sales and domain experience.
- Ability to conduct in-depth software product demonstrations (locally and remotely)
- Ability to respond professionally to RFPs and RFIs
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in closing complex sales
- Excellent consultative selling and presentation skills
- Superior intellect and ability to develop in-depth product knowledge
- Willingness to travel
- Clinical background
- Successful track record in healthcare software sales