Research and Development | Gurgaon, Haryana, India | Full Time, Temp to Perm, and Internship
Vulcan Cold Forge Pvt. Ltd.-R&D Unit provides automation solutions including design and development of software, hardware including special purpose machines, quality inspection equipment, robots and related services. We employ a diverse and highly talented team with a goal of automating the dullest and dirtiest jobs. We provide an interesting and challenging work with an opportunity to work on a diverse range of products. Our work environment is dynamic, flexible and friendly, where new ideas are encouraged, discussed and tested. You also get access to expert peers for mentor-ship and professional growth.
- We are looking for an entry level mechanical engineer with a strong factory automation background to help us take innovative designs from paper to products. This will range through the entire design process from initial concept design, cost forecasting, detailed design, verification, validation, and final release to production. Design challenges will span from high-level system architecture, mechanical design, some machining, and field testing. This will require skills in writing solid specifications and working collaboratively with external teams to achieve technical objectives in a timely manner.
- <1 year development and debugging experience with mechanical designs.
- Strong mechanical engineering fundamentals (both theoretical and practical)
- Ability to thrive in an innovation culture where collaboration, flexibility and results are valued, while focusing on delivery of quality product.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team
- Experience with source control, design review processes, etc.
- Moderate to strong Linux platform experience and comfort with scripting languages.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
- Confidence in customer facing roles – friendly manner.
- AutoCAD / Solidworks CAD design experience
- Mechanical design and analysis skills in areas of statics, dynamics, kinematics, structural stress/strain, thermal, vibration analysis.
- FEA analysis