Human Resources Assistant
General Staff | Gurgaon, Haryana, India | Temp to Perm
Vulcan Cold Forge Pvt. Ltd. employs a diverse and highly talented team with a goal of automating the dullest and dirtiest jobs. We provide an interesting and challenging work with an opportunity to work on a diverse range of products. Our work environment is dynamic, flexible and friendly, where new ideas are encouraged, discussed and tested. You also get access to expert peers for mentor-ship and professional growth.
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
- involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees.
- maintaining computer system by updating and entering data related to attendance, leaves, benefits, etc.
- Processing payroll, which includes ensuring vacation and sick time are tracked in the system
- Answering payroll questions
- Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors
- Participating in benefits tasks, such as claim resolutions, reconciling benefits statements, and approving invoices for payment
- Preparing new employee files
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Conducting benefit enrollment process
- Administering new employment assessments
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- bachelor degree required
- 2+ years of hands on administrative support experience
- proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel (vLookup, Macros and advanced functions), MS Powerpoint
- knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- excellent communication skills – written and verbal in english
- ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- good research skills and attention to detail