Assistant Project Manager - Commercial General Contracting
Project Management | Ashburn, VA | Full Time
Well-established commercial general contractor seeks Assistant Project Managers. This junior level position offers an excellent opportunity for unlimited career growth in a dynamic atmosphere.
Duties include assisting project managers in processing submittals, procurement of subcontractors, scheduling trades, processing change orders and proposed change orders, generating requests for information and maintenance of tracking logs. Assistant Project Managers work alongside Project Managers and Superintendents to learn and master the complete construction life cycle.
With training and a strong work ethic, Vantage Assistant Project Managers have the opportunity to run their own projects from estimating through close-out.
- Knowledge of Procore desired, but not required.
- Strong preference for previous commercial construction project management experience.
- Microsoft Office, Excel specifically are required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical, along with attention to detail.
- College degree preferred.