Corporate | Mississauga, Canada | Part Time
For over 30 years, VANDYK group of companies has been a leading Canadian real estate development company, specializing in customer design/build projects in the residential, commercial office and retail sectors.
At VANDYK we believe every project is a partnership and not just a transaction. Partnerships are the company's principal strength and part of our core values; to build long term relationships with client's realtors, consultants, suppliers and employees alike. These partnerships are based upon trust, commitment, professionalism and integrity.
We are seeking an experienced "Personal Cook" for our President residing in Mississauga, ON.
- Create fresh seasonal meals according to the family and entertaining schedule.
- Create and present menus for approval.
- Organizing and managing kitchen inventories.
- Cleaning, organizing and keeping the cleanliness standards of the kitchen, pantries, cupboards, refrigerator, etc.
- The ability to follow menu direction from the hosts on all events from small family meals to larger dinners or events held at the residence.
- Handling special requests as needed.
- Must have five years' experience as a "Personal Cook"
- Hygiene and Food safety certified.
- Skilled in high end presentation.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required.
- Flexible hours and scheduling with availability to work evenings and weekends according to the household needs.
- Must be proactive and know how to anticipate.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must have a valid passport.
If you are interested and qualified for "Personal Cook" position, please send your resume for our review.