Real Estate Personal Assistant
Administration | Washington, DC | Full Time and Part Time
Top Real Estate Agent & Developer in Washington DC seeks to hire a personal assistant. Must have a strong interest in the real estate industry or previous experience as a real estate assistant is preferred. Below is a general job description. (However, since there is no such thing as "that's not my job" around here... the actual tasks could change)
1. Ability to act independently within established guidelines, maintain confidential information and materials, exercise judgment, tact, and diplomacy
2. Screen phone calls, emails, mail, and visitors; route and resolve information requests
3. Scheduling: planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, etc.
4. Organizing and planning agent's events both business & personal related
5. Managing agent's day to day business and personal schedule
6. Basic business bookkeeping to ensure payments are received and made on time
7. Basic data entry: contact management database, enter new listings into the MLS, etc
8. Listing management and marketing: Preparation for listings such as coordinating contractors, scheduling photos and video, scheduling staggers, and assisting with the development of marketing materials. Market properties through social media, email, and print. Maintain systems for tracking all activities for each listing. Update clients on marketing and market activity.
9. Buyer management and marketing: Scheduling buyer consultations and preparing consultation packages. Following up with buyers ten days before closing to assist with the switching of utilities and moving services. Following up with buyers three days after closing to see if we can assist with anything else and ask for a review of our services.
10. File processing: Assisting with preparation of listing agreements, buyer representation agreements, and contracts
11. Assisting with organizing, managing, and marketing open houses, educational seminars, networking events and client parties
12. Prepare and execute daily mailings: letters, postcards, birthday cards, etc.
13. Access to reliable transportation as this position requires some errand running
- Must be prepared to acquire real estate license within 90 days of hire
- Competence with Gmail, Microsoft Office and/or OpenOffice, Mail Chimp, Adobe PDF & Adobe Photoshop
- Experience with social media including Facebook, Instagram & Twitter
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong writing skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Intelligent, adaptable, skilled at taking the initiative
- Dedicated, sincere, friendly, personable
- Discrete, trustworthy, and professional
- Must have active drivers license with no DUI/DWI
The compensation for this job starts at $18/hr plus generous milestone bonuses and quarterly reviews.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.
HOW TO APPLY: (If you do not read and follow instructions, you will not be considered)
As part of the application process, you will be required to complete personality assessments to determine your work style and skill competence assessments to make sure you are ideal for the position. You will also be required to pass a background check as you will be dealing with client's sensitive data.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please follow the instructions below.
Please attach your resume and a separate cover page. On the cover page, include the questionnaire below with your answers to each question.
1. Do you have or are you willing to acquire your real estate license in Washington DC?
2. Do you live in Washington DC and if so, how long have you lived here?
3. What is your favorite non-fiction book?
4. Who is your biggest hero?
5. Are you willing to make a 2-year commitment and sign a non-compete/ confidentiality agreement?
6. Requirements for this position:
- Answer your phone from 7AM-10PM each day
- Work long and fluctuating hours
- Have a flexible schedule
- Assist with Open Houses Saturdays and Sundays
Do you have any reasons/schedule restrictions that prevent you from meeting any of these requirements?