Technical Product Manager - Reports & Analytics
Product | Portland, OR
Want to create and launch products that reach people on the cutting edge of mobile? Take a look.
About Urban Airship
If you like smartphone apps, you’ve probably used Urban Airship’s messaging products. The biggest names in publishing, media, and entertainment use us to power their mobile engagement campaigns. Push and Rich Push drive our client’s consumers back into their mobile apps and we have the data to prove it. We’re building a world class product group that can grow an amazingly well received foundation of products into the bright, bright future of mobile.
About the Job
Take charge of our Reporting & Analytics products directly as the Technical Product Manager. Work cross-functionally with all departments to plan product enhancements and shepherd them out the door successfully. You will help shape every aspect of our mobile analytics tools, bringing your past experience in web and mobile analytics to bear.
- Overall product lifecycle ownership -- Own the roadmap for your products and be able to communicate business and technical reasons behind important product decisions.
- Drive the customer feedback loop, working with sales, support, marketing, and our product researchers to build and run customer discovery sessions.
- Define functional and technical product requirements. Work on product positioning, messaging, pricing, and competitive analysis as well as mockups, copy, and anything else it takes to express ideas for your products and get them shipped.
- 5+ years of successful product management experience in a SaaS environment of a mobile or web analytics company or product line.
- Some experience in programming with a proven ability to collaborate with engineers and engineering management.
- Process oriented with a disciplined yet adaptable playbook that is influenced by approaches like the Lean Startup and Pragmatic Marketing and honed by Customer Development experience in the field.
- Metrics driven and results oriented -- you play for keeps and can prove that you are winning through careful measurement and validation of shipped products.
- Competitive ping pong skills.
Urban Airship Perks:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
- Catered lunches three times a week.
- Excellent gear - your choice of Mac.
- No vacation policy - take it when you need it (we mean it).
A cover letter telling us why you are interested in this role is absolutely necessary.