Engineering | San Francisco, CA
Urban Airship’s Partner team is dedicated to working with strategic partners and creating solutions for effective implementation of new platform features. As a member of this team, you will work with Urban Airship's partners identifying opportunities and collaboratively designing solutions for use by the customer.
- Develop solutions including plug-ins and other tools designed to seamlessly and efficiently integrate Urban Airship’s platform with partner applications for customer use.
- Ensure successful launch of partner solutions and provide support for any launch issues.
- Work closely with Urban Airship product and core engineering teams rolling out solutions to the broader platform.
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similar technical degree highly preferred, equivalent experience will also be strongly considered.
- Development/programming background, specifically working with integrations and plug-ins.
- Experience as a partner engineer, solutions engineer, application engineer, or integration consultant.
- Efficient execution to agreed upon deadlines.
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Desired technology experience: HTML, JSON, Python, Java, REST, messaging systems, databases (Apache, PostgreSQL, Redis, HBase,Redis).
- Bonus: experience with authentication technologies (OAuth2, OpenID, SAML, JWT, etc.).
- Bonus: experience developing mobile applications (Android, iOS, WP7, Blackberry, PhoneGap, Cordova, HTML5).