Social Media / Content Marketing Coordinator
Product Management / Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
UpOut is a new events discovery platform that makes it easy to discover the coolest experiences in their city with both curated and personalized recommendations, as well as a location-based mobile app to find events near and now! With UpOut Insiders, Insiders get 2 pairs of complimentary tickets to amazing events like wine tasting, live concerts, music festivals, plays, museums and everything in between.
Join us to help people discover new experiences!
Build traffic channels leveraging email, blog posts, Facebook, Twitter, app notifications, etc.
Setup and manage Social Media user acquisition, engagement and retention through advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Manage our email marketing automation campaigns using ESPs like Vero, Mailchimp and Boomtrain
Manage optimization strategy of ads, landing pages, emails using a/b testing, Google Analytics, Optimizely, etc.
Develop and implement content strategy for website, blog, social media and email to increase user engagement and conversions.
Assist in managing the editorial process, calendars, and create blog content.
Support co-marketing partnerships with other brands and media sites (e.g. Uber, Gothamist, etc.)
Design, launch and manage programs to engage members and build a strong community
Manage signature events throughout the year from happy hours to food and wine tastemaker events.
Track metrics across all programs
- Email marketing experience
- Facebook advertising experience
- Basic to intermediate HTML skills.
- Outstanding communicator (written, verbal, visual)
- Someone with hands-on experience building online communities
- Entrepreneurial -- you're a self-starter that knows how to make things happen
- Ability to distill complex data into digestible insights
- 1-2+ years experience
- Graphic design experience
- Local and industry press relations
- Experience in Outbrain, Woobox and other SAAS
- SEO experience
- You'll know about all the awesome events going on in the city
- Working from SF (We're in SOMA at 4th and Harrison)
- Small 12 -person startup, so huge opportunity to learn a ton and wear a lot of hats
- Complete benefits package (healthcare, vision/dental, 401K, transit)
- Weekly free catered lunches and snacks
- Free Insiders Membership with complimentary tickets to 100's of events