Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the UpchainXLM team!
At UpchainXLM, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
An UpchainXLM Web Manager is responsible for developing, managing and demonstrating expertise in Web content, usability, architecture, development, design and maintaining an online marketing presence. Successful Web Managers need a thorough knowledge of website design practices and should keep up with trends in marketing, including social networking strategies.
Web Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from SEO to social media marketing
- Ability to manage a Web team & process. Provide excellent management and leadership to the Web & Digital Media staff
- Partner with internal and external content managers, editors, designers, and developers to ensure sites meet both client and UpchainXLM needs, aligned with UpchainXLM brand strategy
- Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner
Web Manager Qualifications & Skills
Our Web Manager should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be a strong leader. They need to be highly organized and have experience directing others. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Web Manager:
- Proven experience as a Web Manager
- BA or MFA Digital Media, Interaction Design, or related degree.
- Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion, Contribute
- Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliance
- Preferred-XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQLserver, ActionScript, Flash rich internet applications