Senior .NET Developer
Engineering | Varazdin, Croatia | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
An Upchain .NET Developer is responsible for building .NET applications using C#. You will be involved in designing, modifying, developing, writing and implementing software programming applications and components. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Senior .NET Developer Duties & Responsibilities
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Write well designed, testable and efficient code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Work with QA resources throughout the software development lifecycle
- Manage the defect tracking system. Resolve issues and prepare system updates
- Taking part in software and architectural development activities.
- Works the Product Management/Product Owners on requirements composing of Epics and Stories
- Designs & implements Client/Server-side components for a multi-tiered software architecture
- Part of a scrum development team implementing solution that handle concurrency, high-availability, secure and of high performance
- Participates in all phases of an Agile SDLC
- Produces efficient code with unit test cases
- Supports continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Apply applicable design patterns in development
Senior .NET Developer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Comprehensive knowledge of .NET web framework
- Minimum 5 years experience in C# and/or ASP.NET
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Familiarity with Web Services, Web API, WCF and MVC
- Understanding of Relational Databases (MSSQL, MYSQL) and Entity Framework ORM
- Active knowledge of English
- Familiarity with CAD tools such as SolidWorks or CATIA is a plus