Sales | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
As an Upchain Sales Engineer, you’ll be partnering with a team of Account Executives to help configure, demo and implement Upchain within our growing customer base. Reporting to the VP of Sales, your great communication and technical skills will be on full display as you partner with our prospects to identify business challenges, and present Upchain as a solution to help illustrate how we can be an asset to their business.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Partner with Account Executives and prospects to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Partner internally with technical resources to best configure the Upcahin solution for customers pre-sale.
- Leverage technical experience to clearly present a technical solution in a simple way via onsite & remote demonstrations.
- Leverage great communication skills (both verbal and written) to clearly outline the implementation process and timelines.
- Act as a resource for new customers as they are in the onboarding stage until the account is handed off to our Client Success team.
- Our clients are priority #1, so it is crucial that you have a customer service first attitude. Ensuring that all customer feedback is shared with your team so we can continue to grow as a best in class brand is key to your success and the success of Upchain.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel to visit clients (up to 50%).
- Familiarity with the use of a CRM (Salesforce) and high adoption of this tool is key.
Sales Engineer Qualifications & Skills:
- Technical experience as an Sales Engineer/Solutions Architect, with a focus on major accounts.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and leadership attributes.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of market research, SaaS configuration, and demo capabilities.
- Familiarity of the MS Office suite and CRM (Salesforce).
- Experience and knowledge of CAD Software such as SolidWorks, CATIA, AutoCAD, NX
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.