Sales Development Representative - Southern Ontario
Sales | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the UpchainXLM team!
At UpchainXLM, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
An UpchainXLM Sales Development Representative will be responsible for assisting in direct sales efforts. This includes qualifying prospects, conducting outbound calls to uncover potential business leads, and identifying the buyer decision-making process. You’ll be focused on the development of the sales channel’s ability to generate qualified leads and collaborate on targeted campaigns.
Sales Development Representative Duties & Responsibilities
- Research, prioritize and organize sales prospects
- Build our business through outreach emails and phone calls
- Utilize cold calling to qualify leads and arrange meeting, presentations and product demos
- Create and develop account profiling while building customer/prospect relationships for assigned accounts
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and inspire them to learn how UpchainXLM can benefit their business
- Follow up on sales activities in a timely, organized manner
- Track activities and maintain relevant information through our internal CRM Software
Sales Development Representative Qualifications & Skills
Our Sales Development Representative should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be a strong leader. They need to be highly organized and detail focused. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Sales Development Representative:
- Proven experience as a Sales Development Representative, SaaS software sales is a plus.
- BA/BBA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Softwares.
- Passionate about social marketing, digital marketing, or visual content trends and landscape an asset.
- Strong team player with a ‘’can-do’’ attitude and passion for excellence.
- Exceptional at building relationships.
- Strong leadership, organizational, planning, and prioritization skills are required.