Marketing Web Developer
Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
As a Web Developer at Upchain, you’ll be responsible for developing, managing and demonstrating expertise in front-end web development, CMS, UI/UX, responsive design, action-scripts, and web integrations to ensure cross-browser, device, and platform support. A successful Web Developer has a thorough understanding of web design practices, data and content management, user-experience optimization, and should keep up with trends in web development, marketing, and social engagement.
Web Developer Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and optimize our corporate websites, CMS, LMS, landing pages, and email templates
- Enhance UI/UX of our website cross-browser and devices
- Build and maintain website functionality and integration through CRM
- Perform software and security updates as required
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update web content as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing to ensure on-site SEO standards are met
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects & processes
- Partner with internal and external content managers, designers, and developers to ensure sites meet both client and Upchain needs
- Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in the most technically efficient manner
Web Developer Qualifications & Skills
Our Web Developer should possess strong technical skills and be active team contributor. They need to be highly organized and have experience directly managing web projects. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing to non-tech stakeholders. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Web Developer:
- Proven experience as a front-end Web Developer
- BA in Computer Science or related degree
- PHP, ASP.net, MS SQL Server, MySQL
- CMS, HTML4/5, CSS3, SEO, Bootstrap
- Web integrations into CRM, API, and dynamic-synch an asset