Marketing Development Representative
Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
An Upchain the Marketing Development Representative is responsible for developing inbound leads, gathering names, phone numbers, emails, and data to feed a hungry sales team with pipeline to close. He/ She will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop business prospects from inbound marketing programs.
Lead Generation Representative Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Upchain Sales and Marketing team to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
Lead Generation Representative Qualifications & Skills
Our Lead Generation Representative should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be a strong leader. They need to be highly organized and detail focused. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Lead Generation Representative:
- Proven experience as a Lead Generation Representative
- BA/BBA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM Softwares
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- A proven track record of strong client relationships.
- Excellent client service skills.
- High Energy/Positive/Self-motivated team player who can work well under pressure