Engineering | Varazdin, Croatia | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
Upchain is looking for a creative individual who is willing step outside of the box in an effort to raise the bar in mobile technology development. An Upchain iOS developer will be in charge of the development and maintenance of an Upchain application powered by the iOS operating system. Our iOS developer will be working alongside our engineering and design team in a collaborative environment to build out our mobile application.
We are a well-funded startup with a fun work culture that thrives on working with other smart and motivated people.
iOS Developer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Application testing for robustness, including use cases, usability, and general reliability
- Engage in bug fixes to improve product performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, maintain and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
iOS Developer Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelor's / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- VŠS or VSS comprehensive foundation in both technical and informatics knowledge
- Experience in Objective-C/ Swift programming
- Complete understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle
- Programming knowledge in Java
- Familiarity with iOS API technologies
- Strong knowledge of iOS design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience working with Web Services and Object-oriented programming technologies and concepts
- Comprehensive knowledge of Auto Layout-a
- Principle knowledge of reactive programming
- Initiative to work autonomously
- Active knowledge of the English language