Director Marketing Demand Generation
Marketing | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the UpchainXLM team!
At UpchainXLM, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
In this role, you’re a master in the art and science of demand creation. You ensure that our campaigns and messaging are provocative, personalized, and coordinated across multiple channels. You understand the old way of finding MQLs are in the past. Instead, you work with stakeholders from sales, product marketing, content and others to craft campaigns and programs that demand attention, compel the recipient to action, and deliver to a hungry sales team.
What we’d like you to do:
- Lead the Demand Gen function to plan, execute and measure campaigns. You develop multi-channel programs that seamlessly integrate content, email nurtures, social, paid, events, ABM and - don’t forget - the passionate voice of our customers.
- Crush pipeline targets, working in lockstep with sales management to feed our growing sales team.
- Measure results and bring insights. Nobody cares about impressions, open and click thru rates. We sell software and care about pipeline. Sales will hold up their part and close, now we need you to double down on what works to help drive growth.
- Work collaboratively with all functions in sales, marketing, and customer success teams to hit a range of objectives.
- Help establish our account based marketing strategy to help us spend wisely and target are ideal customers.
- Own our nurturing strategy. You and your team need to take our audience on a journey from passing interest to painful need.
- Plan, execute and deliver an events program that gets UpchainXLM up close and personal with the best possible targets.
- Dream up, propose, build, launch, test, executing and improve marketing strategies.
- Think big.
What a great candidate looks like:
- Years of experience in growth marketing roles at quickly scaling software companies
- You’ve got a serious passion for managing/teaching marketers & you’ve got proof that people love to work with you
- You’re a marketing technology expert and you have a vision for what a best-in-class demand gen function needs to look like
- You’ve managed paid media channels
- You know what great copy looks like and can proofread like a boss
- You’re prepared to take on a career-altering role that’s going to challenge you, grow you & stretch you as a professional.