Operations | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If that gets your heart beating a little faster, we'd love to hear from you.
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
Here at Upchain, we want to leverage the partner ecosystem to drive new business relationships that will produce pipeline for our hungry sales team to drive. You are an expert in finding the right partners and identifying the contacts to develop relationships that will net us incremental leads. Once you set them up, you will manage these relationships to ensure all contractual obligations are met, and both parties are maximizing the relationship.
This is an exciting chance for you to build the program, working directly with the VP sales and reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, sales, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Driving opportunities from your channel partners on a referral basis.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Experience thinking through and putting together Partner strategies and execution plans to meet objectives
- Management of partner leads and their trip through the funnel using Salesforce. Accuracy is key.
- Partner revenue forecast management
- Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Create and execute partner account plans.
- Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Enlist the support of the marketing team, product specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.
Anyone that works with us should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be a strong leader. They need to be highly organized and detail focused. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Director, Alliances:
- At least 5 years of experience in managing partnerships and establishing revenue streams from leads generated from referral partners.
- Background and track record in SaaS startup partner management.
- Existing relationships with Product Lifecycle Management resellers and system integrators is a huge Plus!
- BA/BBA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant experience.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office Suite; knowledge of CRM software
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to travel to trade shows, partner events and to meet partners for training and relationship building.