Customer Success Manager-Southern Ontario
Engineering | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the UpchainXLM team!
At UpchainXLM, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
An UpchainXLM Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the UpchainXLM software and service they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. Our Customer Success Managers often provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with UpchainXLM’s products.
Customer Success Manager Duties and Responsibilities
Provide Customer Support
UpchainXLM Customer Success Managers are responsible for optimizing our customer’s experience with the UpchainXLM software. Our Customer Success Managers are responsible to adhere to UpchainXLM’s basic install, setup and support procedures so all customers receive the same quality of service.
Provide Technical and Product Support
UpchainXLM Customer Success Managers must know the company’s products inside and out. They are often called upon to provide technical support to customers or to provide training on their products. They may even help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize their software or products based on the customer’s business needs or business plans. The Customer Success Manager is not focused on making sales, rather on educating their customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using our solutions.
Support Sales Staff
UpchainXLM Customer Success Managers will be called upon to perform sales demonstrations, present customer training and provide some pre-sales support to our Sales Team. As one of the more knowledgeable resources for the UpchainXLM software, the Customer Success Manager can demonstrate the different features and benefits relating to our various customer streams.
Customer Success Manager Skills
Our Customer Success Manager should possess fantastic interpersonal skills and be strong leaders. They need to be highly organized and have experience directing others. They should also be excellent communicators both orally and in writing. In addition to communication skills, we look for the following skills in a strong Customer Success Manager:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Experience supervising others
- Knowledge of technologies such as, IT networking, internet technologies, web servers and XML
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software such as Salesforce
Automotive Industry Specific Skills:
- Cad experience – familiarity with CAD software (i.e. Siemens NX, Dassault Catia v5&6, PTC Creo, SolidWorks, etc.) including Automotive OEM configurations i.e. GM, Ford, Honda, Mercedes, BMW etc
- Production Lifecycle Manufacturing (PLM) experience (i.e. Siemens Teamcenter, Dassault Inovia, Oracle, SAP)
- OEM data exchange experience - Familiarity with data ingest from CAD and other protocols
- Supply Chain experience – familiar with RFI, RFQ from Tier 1, 2 and 3 OEM partners
- ERP integrations SAP, JDE, Plex, Microsoft Dynamics, Infor et