Sales | Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Full Time
Do you want to be a part of something disruptive and change an entire industry? Do you want to be a part of a best-in-class culture? Do you want to be in the first wave of individuals to help shape the growth of a company? If you are excited about anything you just read, we’d love for you to be a part of the Upchain team!
At Upchain, we are looking to turn the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) industry on it’s head. By 2021, many project the SaaS PLM industry to be worth over $40 Billion USD, and we are driven to make our mark! We have the product, we have the vision, and we have the plan…now we need a great team to execute!
As an Upchain Account Executive, you’ll be directly responsible for the growth of our customer base. Reporting to the VP of Sales, you will own our largest opportunities and manage these customer relationships from the point of prospecting, to the initial sale, and beyond. You’ll have the opportunity to uncover your client’s goals, and leverage your team to propose great solutions to improve their business processes by partnering with Upchain.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Full sales cycle management. From finding new prospects, presenting our solutions, and ultimately securing new business, you have the opportunity to own the entire process.
- Responsible for post-sales support to enhance customer usage and drive up-sell opportunities. The stronger your relationships are with your customers, the greater the growth opportunity - the upside doesn’t stop!
- Our clients are priority #1, so it is crucial that you have a customer service first attitude. Ensuring that all customer feedback is shared with your team so we can continue to grow as a best in class brand is key to your success and the success of Upchain.
- Negotiate agreements.
- Must have a valid drivers license and be willing to travel to visit clients.
- Familiarity with the use of a CRM (Salesforce) and high adoption of this tool is key.
Account Executive Qualifications & Skills
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, with a focus on major accounts.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and leadership attributes.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- Familiarity of the MS Office suite and CRM (Salesforce).
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Enthusiastic and passionate.