Site Acquisition Coordinator
Operations & OSP | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Uniti Fiber is seeking a Site Acquisition Coordinator for Destin, FL. Atlanta, GA. Jackson, MS and Shreveport, LA
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Update construction trackers/data entry in Salesforce.
- Take daily direction from Field Operations Manager.
- Support Operations and Outside plant teams.
- Coordinate site inspection/walks.
- Weekly (sometimes daily) meetings.
- Conduct initial site surveys with customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor”s degree preferred or equivalent work experience in the applicable industry.
- Basic technology or related trade course work completion.
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong ability to learn quickly and adapt to fast tempo and fluid work environment.
- Basic ability to communicate and work with multiple personalities and professional skill levels effectively.
- General field experience in managing general contractors, construction scope estimation.
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking.
- Working with People.
- Coping with Pressures & Setbacks.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Planning & Organization skills.
- Critical Thinking.