Service Delivery Manager (Telecom/ Wireless)
Service Delivery | Mobile, AL | Full Time
Uniti Fiber is a leading provider of infrastructure solutions, including cell site backhaul and small cell for wireless operators, and Ethernet, Wavelengths and Dark Fiber for telecom carriers and enterprises. Whether the challenge is improving network reach and quality, increasing capacity or maintaining cost certainty for the future, Uniti Fiber delivers a custom-designed, technology-agnostic and access-agnostic solution.
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Hiring Manager: Director of Service Delivery
Location: Mobile, AL
Uniti Fiber is seeking an experienced, cross-functional project manager focused specifically on service delivery to drive the acceptance, growth, and provisioning of service within Uniti Fiber’s network. This position will have overall project responsibility and accountability to deliver quality products and services on time and within budget.
Service Delivery Management
- Manage service (Ethernet, wavelength, High Cap, etc.) delivery from contractual sale to service turn up and achieve customer commitment dates.
- Conduct Market and project based meetings in support of weekly forecasting.
- Track major service delivery milestones (such as Design Completion, Fiber Provider Agreements, OSP Permitting, Aerial pole attachment & Make-ready, Leasing, NTPs, etc.) and work with the individuals in each market to ensure these tasks are completed consistent with the forecast.
Project Plan Execution
- Facilitate and conduct internal and external customer service delivery meetings.
- Efficient and productive use of any and all tools; i.e. Siterra, GreatPlains, MS Project, Excel, MS Visio, etc.
- Create regional project tracking mechanism, if required, to provide real time analysis of project status.
Customer Interface & Coordination
- Provide timely project updates to internal and external customers.
- Conduct trend analysis of projects to identify road blocks and areas of opportunity for improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5 years in project/program management experience.
- Minimum 7 years telecom network deployment and/or Operations experience.
- Budget management reporting experience.
- Project Management (PMI) certification or equivalent
- BA/BS Degree required or comparable experience.
- Highly organized
- Detail oriented
- Customer Interface experience
- Basic telephony knowledge
- Siterra (or similar project mgmt. software) Database knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook) and MS Project proficiency
- Skilled in program management report tracking development
- Relationship management - ability to develop and maintain productive stakeholder relationships
- Presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Customer focused – including internal customers
- Teamwork oriented
- Results driven
Uniti Fiber is EOE/M/F/VET/Disabled