Engineering & Deployment | Mobile, AL | Full Time
It is an exciting time to be part of the Uniti Fiber team. The company has acquired 6 companies in the past 24 months and is the leading Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) in Telecom. This exciting growth has created opportunities to help define the solutions and processes as Uniti Fiber continues to scale. Salesforce is the primary platform for supporting Uniti Fiber’s sales, service delivery and operational functions at the company and we are looking for motivated and talented Salesforce developers to shape the platform’s future.
Uniti Fiber Holdings Inc. ("Uniti") is searching for a talented Salesforce Developer with skills in configuration, development, integration and who is excited to expand their development skills. This role will be part of the Salesforce development team that will enhance the current platform, perform data migrations and system integrations.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Develop thoughtful and stable code using industry and Uniti Fiber’s best practices.
- Deliver code on a timely and consistent basis.
- Apply best practice SDLC methodologies -functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Perform code reviews that implement thoughtful and standardized approaches to the code base.
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment. Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience.
- Proven track record of generating stable, consistent code in a consistent timeframe.
- Comfortable in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player willing to help in all areas.
- Excellent analytical thinker.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines as part of a team.
- Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience preferred.
- Develop custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages.
- Technical Skills preferred: Force.com, Apex/VisualForce, Lightning, Salesforce.com Web Services APIs (Force.com SOAP, REST-based Web Service APIs, Bulk API, Metadata API).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering field or relatedpreferred.
- Certifications preferred: Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Telecom experience a plus.