Human Resources Manager (PHR preferred)
Corporate | Little Rock, AR | Full Time
Position Title: Human Resources Manager (PHR Preferred)
Status: Full-Time, Permanent
Job Location: Little Rock, Arkansas
Uniti Group Inc. ("Uniti") is searching for a Human Resources Manager will provide leadership and guidance to the Human Resources team by driving Human Resources objectives and practices within multiple areas of the department including but not limited to onboarding, compliance, Human Resources policies and procedures, recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development and health and safety.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for company-wide development and coordination of company-wide Human Resources programs.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supervise the work efforts of up to five Human Resources staff members.
- Manage and serve in the functional areas of recruitment, onboarding, compensation and benefits, safety, employee engagement, organizational development, and employee relations.
- Identify and communicate needs in the functional areas of Human Resources.
- Partner with managers and supervisors by providing strategic Human Resources support.
- Communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws, and ensure compliance is followed.
- Manage integration activities across multiple organizations.
- Managing the planning, execution, separation, integration and organizational restructuring activities related to integration.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal.
- The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field.
- PHR certification strongly preferred.
- Minimum of ten years’ progressive human resources experience.
- Must possess five years’ Human
- Resources leadership experience managing a HR team.
- Knowledge of employment law.
- Ability to influence and work across multiple functions and levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a high growth, fast paced environment.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft office software and HRIS software (ADP preferred).
- Strong business acumen and organizational management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal& written).
- Knowledge and experience working in the telecommunications industry is preferred.
- Experience working for a public company is preferred.
Uniti Fiber offers a competitive portfolio of benefits including medical, dental, and a 401k plan, stock options and a bonus plan. There is no relocation plan being offered for this position, local candidates only please.