Corporate | Little Rock, AR | Full Time
Uniti Towers - Little Rock, Arkansas
Uniti Towers ("Uniti") is searching for a Controller who will be responsible for various aspects of financial reporting and analysis for the Uniti Towers Division, including monthly close, budgeting, forecasting, and variance analyses, including coordination with and consolidation of international subsidiaries. The Controller will report to the Chief Accounting Officer and is primarily responsible for supporting the finance needs of the President of Uniti Towers.
The position has ownership for the integrity, accuracy of all work product. This position maintains communication and interacts effectively with all levels of the organization. This position supports internal controls and regulatory compliance procedures, tax reporting, and integration of all corporate initiatives.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Oversee accounting and forecasting for Uniti Towers (Domestic & International), including monthly close entries, account reconciliations and analysis, review and approval of POs submitted by operations, preparation of quarterly forecasts and annual operating plan.
• Cash management and forecasting, including processing payments out of LATAM local country bank accounts.
• Manage in-country LATAM finance personnel and management of relationship with third party LATAM accounting and tax service providers.
• Financial and operational reporting, including providing monthly financial package and operational flash reporting.
• Financial business partner of President of Uniti Towers and Uniti Towers executive leadership team, providing insight and analysis to support decision making.
• Responsible for producing timely, accurate, compliant financial results for all fiscal periods.
• Ensure completion of all required reports and schedules, both internal and regulatory.
• Present accounting reports and provides responses to CFO, CAO, President of Uniti Towers and other internal and external clients.
• Oversee all reconciliations and audit support related to Uniti Towers.
• Serve as the established functional expert on GAAP accounting requirements of the division.
• Assist in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
• Prepare month end and year end closings and financial reporting for account analysis and reconciliation.
• Assists in the development and preparation of financial and operating metrics, budget and forecast variances and comparisons.
• Provide leadership and management for a variety of ad hoc initiatives including but not limited to financial systems improvements, process enhancements, accounting structures for new business models and relationships, reconciliation diagnostics, and the like.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates seeking to join Uniti are motivated individuals with exceptional organizational skills, an ability to multitask, attention to detail, and effective communication skills – both written and verbal. The position requires an individual with strong interpersonal skills and ample self-initiative who thrives in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
Uniti is open to candidates with diverse backgrounds and the ideal candidate will have:
• Business degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
• CPA preferred.
• 7+ years’ experience in accounting.
• Experience in complex, multi-variable business.
• Experience managing all areas of P&L and balance sheet accounting.
• Experience in budgeting, forecasting, and variance analyses.
• Supervisory experience.
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Strong computers skill including ability to use power point, excel, and Salesforce.com are highly preferred.
• Strong work ethic and strong contacts in the wireless industry are expected.
• Ability to negotiate with clients and ability to work independently.
• Must be a team player and a solution provider developing win/win situations for both the client and Uniti Towers.
• Occasional travel.
• Knowledge and experience working in the telecommunications industry is preferred.
• Experience working for a public company is preferred.