Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified delivers technology and services to connect marketing data sets and optimize investments across the customer journey. Unified’s software empowers Fortune 500 companies and agencies to drive marketing success in the context of their business goals. The Unified Platform transforms fragmented marketing data into actionable intelligence and real-time activation. Unified has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter.
What you’ll do:
You will work closely with the front-line support team to diagnose and resolve client issues. You’ll work with a seasoned group of application engineers to help fix and resolve any issues found in the system. You’ll get training in engineering methodologies and principles with a wide-range of languages and tools. As part of the Engineering Operations team, you’ll get experience working on various internal software projects. You will also work with the Developer Operations group to update and further automate our infrastructure.
- Documenting, managing, resolving support incidents reported by customers within our published Service Level Agreement
- Timely communication with customer success team concerning status of open support issues
- Documentation of processes and procedures critical to the operation of the Support team.
Who you are:
You’re a software engineer who is eager to get more experience with enterprise-level software development. You’re someone who is constantly learning and honing your software engineering skillset. You love to learn about large systems and make them better by fixing deficiencies and finding inefficient designs. You have a friendly demeanor and are always willing to help others accomplish their goals. You have strong communication skills which enables you to describe hard technical issues to non-technical support staff.
Need to have:
- 2-3 years of professional experience supporting complex, enterprise SaaS software platform
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Highly organized, excellent communicator with a willingness to ask questions
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, early-stage environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience with Linux or other Unix-like systems
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in the Social Media or Social Marketing space