Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
What you’ll do:
You will work closely with the front-line support team to diagnose and resolve client issues. You’ll work with a seasoned group of application engineers to help fix and resolve any issues found in the system. You’ll get training in engineering methodologies and principles with a wide-range of languages and tools. As part of the Engineering Operations team, you’ll get experience working on various internal software projects. You will also work with the Developer Operations group to update and further automate our infrastructure.
- Documenting, managing, resolving support incidents reported by customers within our published Service Level Agreement
- Timely communication with customer success team concerning status of open support issues
- Documentation of processes and procedures critical to the operation of the Support team.
Who you are:
You’re a software engineer who is eager to get more experience with enterprise-level software development. You’re someone who is constantly learning and honing your software engineering skillset. You love to learn about large systems and make them better by fixing deficiencies and finding inefficient designs. You have a friendly demeanor and are always willing to help others accomplish their goals. You have strong communication skills which enables you to describe hard technical issues to non-technical support staff.
Need to have:
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult technical issues
- Strong personal commitment to quality and customer service
- Highly organized, excellent communicator with a willingness to ask questions
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, early-stage environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting a complex, enterprise SaaS software platform
- Experience with Linux or other Unix-like systems
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience in the Social Media or Social Marketing space