Engineering | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified's DevOps team architects, automates, manages, and provides insights to the infrastructure and deployment pipeline for the UnifiedvPlatform. You would be working heavily with AWS and configuration management, building and maintaining our microservices-based architecture. You will be working on a high-performance high-availability stack using cutting-edge technology. Your opinion on architecture design decisions is welcome and expected. You will interface with many different techs and product teams in order to deliver these services.
- Build out and automate the infrastructure, deployment, and logging of new microservices-based on product and engineering needs
- Develop and improve our build and deployment pipeline
- Test and perform infrastructure upgrades as needed
- Support engineering team with day to day infrastructure requests
- Develop and improve our monitoring systems to provide better visibility into our systems and applications
- Follow best security practices to ensure our infrastructure has the least amount of attack vectors
- 24/7 On-call rotation
- 5 years working in a production Linux environment
- Authentication: IAM, Kerberos, LDAP, SSSD
- AWS: Cloudformation, Cloudwatch, EC2, EFS, EKS, EMR, FSx, Lambda, RDS, Redshift, Route53, S3, VPC
- Build/Deployment/Packaging: Jenkins, RPM/DPKG, Yum/Apt
- Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef
- Containers: Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate, Kubernetes
- Database Management: ElasticSearch, MySQL, Neo4J, PostgreSQL
- Infrastructure as code: Cloudformation, Terraform
- Messaging: Kafka, Redis
- APM/Logging/System Monitoring: Beats, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Nagios, NewRelic, PagerDuty
- Networking: DNS, Firewall, Peering, Routing, TCP/IP
- Scripting: Bash, Python, Groovy
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Austin, Atlanta, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.