Software Engineer - Audience Intelligence
Technology | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
Want to build cool stuff? Work with other driven and knowledgeable engineers using the latest technology in a friendly, open, and collaborative environment? Expand your engineering knowledge at various levels of a modern, big-data driven, micro services-based stack?
At Unified, we believe in empowering autonomous teams of engineers to find creative solutions to real-world problems in the marketing and technology sectors. We take pride in building quality software that makes our users happy. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to bolster our growing ranks.
What you'll do:
- Work with a top-notch team of engineers and product managers utilizing an Agile development methodology
- Coding, coding, coding, code reviews, coding, unit tests, some more coding (and hopefully not too many) meetings
- Design, build and iterate on novel, cutting-edge software in a young, fast-moving industry
- Make awesome things
Need to have:
- A drive to make cool stuff and seek continual self-improvement
- A cooperative, understanding, open, and friendly demeanor
- Experience with HTML and CSS skills
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with a server-side language - Node, Python, or Ruby
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with Git and Github, including Github Pull-Request workflows
- Experience with Relational databases, e.g. Amazon RDS, Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Agile methodologies
- Ticketing systems, e.g. JIRA
- Amazon Web Services
- CI/CD systems, e.g. Jenkins
- Microservice architecture design principles
- Graph databases, e.g. Neo4J
- Data pipeline and streaming tech, e.g. Apache Kafka, Apache Spark