Senior Sales Operations Manager
Operations | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
Some organizations don’t invest in people and systems to enable workflow automation and process management, Unified is not one of those organizations. We are looking for a motivated and dedicated Senior Sales Operations Manager to help us enable and structure our Sales team’s process. You’ve supported a quickly growing SAAS Sales Team and understand best practices, how to organize their data, and how to read and present it. You’ve seen organizations use Salesforce traditionally and are comfortable gathering requirements and working with developers to make adjustments.
You will be working directly with the leadership of Sales, Marketing, Finance and Business Operations to implement and continually improve our Software product line’s Lead to Cash processes. You have a vision of how Salesforce can enable Sales and Marketing to be more effective, providing data transparency for decision making at the executive level of the organization and you want an opportunity to prove this vision of a tech-enabled sales organization. You view yourself as technically savvy with a high business acumen and are equally comfortable being the product manager as you are collaborating with senior stakeholders to identify them. And that’s why we want you to join our team!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Implement Sales Enablement workflow from Lead to Contract and Renewal
- Own full development lifecycle for sales support systems from discovery to release
- Deliver Sales performance insights by leveraging CRM system Data
- Partner with Marketing and Sales leadership to develop sales process and Strategy
- Create a roadmap for translating Sales and Marketing Strategy into a Sustainable business process
- Automate sales process to increase rep focus and efficiency
- Deliver measurable gains in sales efficiency and revenue through systemic sales enablement
- Partners with support and back office teams to deliver sales and marketing data in a manner consistent with existing frameworks and best practices
- You have at least 5-7 years experience using SFDC (Administrative experience a plus)
- You’ve used QTC & Renewal Process (Preferably CPQ)
- You’ve worked with and helped enable SDR, Inside and Field Sales selling Saas Products
- You are familiar with the Agile software development lifecycle
- You‘ve used marketing automation and sales engagement software in conjunction with SFDC
- Commission tracking and planning, territory mapping and named account models of selling
- You have strong written and verbal communication presentation skills
- You can lead process change management including training and documentation
- You are proficient in basic accounting principles and financial operations
- You use tasks, workflow, and automation to drive rep activity and efficiency
- Implemented Forecasting and Sales Performance analytics Best Practices
- Delivered Pipeline and Sales Performance reporting
- Very Comfortable accessing, manipulating and presenting data to senior stakeholders