Senior Sales Executive - SaaS NYC
Sales | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Atlanta, Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated sales executive to join the Unified Sales Team as a Senior Sales Executive in New York.
As our Senior Sales Executive, you will be tasked with learning and understanding Unified’s software platform, real-time tools and reporting capabilities and their unique selling points in the marketplace. By collaborating with the Enterprise team and the Regional Sales Director, you will identify a set of key brand marketers and agency holding companies in their region. Through a full discovery process, you will establish the needs of these prospective clients and present solutions based on Unified’s technology and business intelligence offerings.
You will be expected to close a high volume of new brand clients, grow these clients into committed partners while reaching and exceeding aggressive quarterly revenue quotas and managing an accurate and organized pipeline of new opportunities.
- Reach and exceed regional team quarterly revenue quotas
- Negotiate complex, enterprise-level master services contracts; serve as the business lead in legal negotiation that requires both parties to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Surround deal cycles by aligning Unified’s value to multiple stakeholders within an organization
- Understand the evolving tech/software landscape, specifically what Unified competes and/or compliments in the space
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with brand marketers, agency partners and publisher partners (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in market
- Maintain an accurate and organized pipeline of predictable revenue and new business opportunities
- 4+ years in Digital Tech/Software Sales
- Proven track record of sales success with a solid, recent track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Professional network of contacts with brand marketers and ad agencies
- Strong understanding of enterprise, SaaS and AdTech industries
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to present effectively to large audiences
- Results-orientated with strong decision-making skills and ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Capacity to see and work both broadly and deeply within the organization
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution