Senior Sales Executive - LA
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Unified helps marketers make informed and impactful decisions with the industry’s only business intelligence platform purposely designed for social advertising. With experience collecting and enriching over $3 billion dollars of social investment data, Unified is passionate about providing Fortune 2000 brands and agencies greater transparency into their many teams, tools and strategies. The Unified Platform and service teams are specifically built to ensure data quality, optimize investments and answer critical business questions. Unified has offices in Austin, New York City, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
For the last three years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated Enterprise SaaS sales executive to join the Unified Sales Team as a Senior Sales Executive (SE) in the West Region. The position is based in Los Angeles, reporting to Unified’s Director of Sales, West Coast, who is also based in Los Angeles.
Senior Sales Executives will be tasked with learning and understanding Unified’s SaaS platform, real-time tools and reporting capabilities and their unique selling points in the marketplace. By collaborating with the Enterprise team and the Regional Sales Director, the Senior Sales Executive will identify a set of key brand marketers and agency holding companies in their region. Through a full discovery process, Senior Sales Executives will establish the needs of these prospective clients and present solutions based on Unified’s technology and business intelligence offerings.
Senior Sales Executives are expected to close net new brand and agency clients, grow these clients into committed partners while reaching and exceeding aggressive quarterly revenue quotas and managing an accurate and organized pipeline of new opportunities.
- Reach and exceed regional team quarterly revenue quotas
- Maintain an accurate and organized pipeline of predictable revenue and new business opportunities
- Negotiate complex, enterprise-level master services contracts; serve as the business lead in legal negotiations that require both parties to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Maintain and grow a healthy, diverse roster of happy, active clients
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with brand marketers and agency partners in the market
- Collaborate with internal executive, product, strategy, marketing, operations, legal and customer success teams to ensure Unified’s product and strategy is positioned for maximum success
- Constantly learn new products, packages, and technologies in the ever-changing social media landscape
- 4+ years in Digital Media Sales and Enterprise SaaS Sales experience
- Preference is given to candidates with Social Media experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Proven track record of sales success with a solid, recent track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Professional network of contacts with brand marketers and ad agencies
- Strong understanding of enterprise, SaaS and AdTech industries
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to present effectively to large audiences
- Results-orientated with strong decision-making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Capacity to see and work both broadly and deeply within the organization
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.com