Senior Sales Executive
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Unified delivers technology and services to connect marketing data sets and optimize investments across the customer journey. Unified’s software empowers Fortune 500 companies and agencies to drive marketing success in the context of their business goals. The Unified Platform transforms fragmented marketing data into actionable intelligence and real-time activation. Unified has offices in New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
We are seeking a dynamic, highly motivated sales executive to join the Unified Sales Team as a Senior Sales Executive (SE) in the West Region. The position is based in Los Angeles, reporting to Unified’s Director of Sales, West Coast, who is also based in Los Angeles.
Senior Sales Executives will be tasked with learning and understanding Unified’s technology platform, real time tools and reporting capabilities and their unique selling points in the marketplace. By collaborating with the Enterprise team and the Regional Sales Director, the Senior Sales Executive will identify a set of key brand marketers and agency holding companies in their region. Through a full discovery process, Senior Sales Executives will establish the needs of these prospective clients and present solutions based on Unified’s technology and business intelligence offerings.
Senior Sales Executives are expected to close a high volume of new brand clients, grow these clients into committed partners, while reaching and exceeding aggressive quarterly revenue quotas and managing an accurate and organized pipeline of new opportunities.
- Reach and exceed regional team quarterly revenue quotas
- Maintain an accurate and organized pipeline of predictable revenue and new business opportunities
- Negotiate complex, enterprise level master services contracts; serve as business lead in legal negotiation that require both parties to reach mutually beneficial agreements
- Maintain and grow a healthy, diverse roster of happy, active clients
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with brand marketers and agency partners in market
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with key partner companies (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) in market
- Collaborate with internal executive, product, strategy, marketing, operations and customer success teams to ensure Unified’s product and strategy is positioned for maximum success
- Constantly learn new products, packages and technologies in the ever-changing social media landscape
- 4+ years in Digital Media Sales and Enterprise Sales experience
- Preference given to candidates with Social Media experience
- 4 year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Proven track record of sales success with a solid, recent track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Professional network of contacts with brand marketers and ad agencies
- Strong understanding of enterprise, SaaS and adtech industries
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to present effectively to large audiences
- Results-orientated with strong decision making skills and the ability to prioritize multiple objectives while meeting aggressive deadlines
- Capacity to see and work both broadly and deeply within the organization
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Salesforce.com