Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Sales Development | Atlanta, GA | Full Time
Unified is looking for our next outbound Sales Development Representative (SDR) to make an unrivaled impact in Social Marketing. The customer experience starts with the very first outreach and your job is to make that first touch amazing!
How will you do it? Don’t worry, we got your back! We will train you and help you to become the best version of yourself through your service to others: our Customers and your Team Members. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the fastest growing group within Unified, where you will learn how to achieve your sales goals because you are focusing on the customer's needs.
What is it that we do? Unified brings clarity and control to social advertising investments. Our data and intelligence platform collects, connects, and enriches social advertising data, providing marketers with unprecedented ownership and transparency. It gives them access to the information and intelligence they need to make informed decisions about their social investments, reduce risk, and increase their bottom line.
We have offices in New York City, Los Angeles San Francisco and now- Atlanta!!
What are your responsibilities?
- You’ll absorb the onboarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects quickly
- You’ll become an authority at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects, while expertly building interest and opportunities with new prospects
- You’ll utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors of Marketing of Fortune 2000 companies.
- You’ll conduct sales development’s best practices with email, phone, and social drips to connect with new prospects.
- You’ll oversee consultations on account executive’s calendar and log activities in CRM
What are we looking for in a candidate:
- You have sincere customer empathy
- You have strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- You are highly organized and have strong time management skills
- You are able to work in a dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction
- You are persistent and do not mind the hustle
- You have experience with sales technology and/or software
We support each other. We love our customers. We believe in our mission.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a positive culture where work is fun and rewarding, where we clearly lay out and communicate progression and promotion plan. You will work with an amazing product team who you can learn from and encounter challenging projects using modern technology. You will grow more here than you would anywhere else.
Are you ready?
Unified is a leading provider of social advertising services and solutions powered by data and technology. Our proprietary technology is designed to change the business of social by helping brands achieve unprecedented social marketing results. Unified provides expert Managed and Professional Services super-charged by innovative operations and insights platforms, as well as cutting-edge Data Management and Audience Insights solutions. With a range of offerings, we are able to create custom solutions for our clients, tailored to their needs and goals. Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles and Atlanta, Unified has managed over $5B in social advertising data for the world’s largest brands and agencies and run more than $1B in social advertising campaigns.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.