Paid Social Campaign Coordinator (NYC)
Campaign Management- Enterprise | New York, NY | Full Time
Unified is a leading provider of social advertising services and solutions powered by data and technology. Our proprietary technology is designed to change the business of social by helping brands achieve unprecedented social marketing results. Unified provides expert Managed and Professional Services super-charged by innovative operations and insights platforms, as well as cutting-edge Data Management and Audience Insights solutions. With a range of offerings, we are able to create custom solutions for our clients, tailored to their needs and goals. Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles and Atlanta, Unified has managed over $5B in social advertising data for the world’s largest brands and agencies and run more than $1B in social advertising campaigns.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you love social media and advertising? Would you like to execute ad campaigns for Fortune 500 companies? Unified is looking for a quick-thinking problem-solver to join our fast-growing Ad Ops team. Unified's Campaign Coordinators work alongside our team of Media Buyers assisting on high-velocity marketing initiatives across all verticals. We are a fast-paced, growing tech startup with a culture of autonomy and accountability, perfect for people who love making a visible impact.
What you'll do:
• Assist in the creation, execution and optimization of social and programmatic ad campaigns
• Assist with mid-campaign and post-campaign reporting and other client services
• Create and execute operations processes to ensure the successful delivery of campaigns
• Beta test internal proprietary technology and provide recommendations and feedback
• Provide targeting, budgetary and other campaign recommendations to clients
• Participate in weekly training, daily team meetings, quarterly company-wide meetings and more
• Work with and shadow members of different teams to gain a 360 perspective of the company
Who you are:
• Analytical. Organized. Results Driven. You get things done.
• Great with numbers but don't want to work in finance.
• Great with excel but looking to use it in a dynamic way.
• Startup-ready. Not looking for a slow 9-5.
• Team-oriented. Problem solver. Cool under pressure.
• Life-hacker. Looks for ways to improve everyday life in ingenious ways.
• Sees the value of digital advertising and wants to work in the space.
Need to have:
• Demonstrated interest in digital media in personal or professional environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
• Demonstrated ability to learn and work with new technology
• Ability to communicate with teams internally and clients externally
• Problem-solving mentality with a high attention to detail
• A can-do proactive attitude; you hate having nothing to do