Paid Social Account Manager (LA)
Account Management | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Unified is a team of amazing people who help marketers make better decisions with their social media advertising dollars using our Business Intelligence platform, Unified Platform. Winning “Crain’s Best place to work” award for 4 years in a row and “Ad Age’s best place to work award” for 3 years in a row, we create a positive learning environment full of collaboration and provide our employees with opportunities to grow within the organization.
The Account Manager (Paid Social Account Manager) role is a unique opportunity for someone who is looking to build an exciting career in the MarTech/AdTech space in a company with immense growth potential. As the Account Manager (Paid Social Account Manager), you will help senior leaders at major brands solve their most pressing paid social challenges through our cutting-edge software platform. We are looking for a strategic individual who has built relationships with brands based on a consultative approach through paid social expertise, data-driven insights, and growth strategies. You will be successful here if you are a problem solver, endlessly curious and a team-player who is looking to directly impact the social marketing strategies of some of the world's top advertisers.
- You’ll successfully manage and support your clients and new business as their day to day main point of contact
- You'll measure clients' advertising campaign success and ROI through actionable insights data-driven storytelling
- You’ll identify opportunities for additional revenue with prospective accounts
- It’s all about relationships- you’ll build positive business relationships with your clients through proactive support, on-site visits and client education/training
- You’ll ensure client goals are met through proactive management and optimization
- You’ll work cross-functionally and act as a liaison between multiple internal teams (Operations, Product, Marketing, Sales) to ensure successful setup and maintenance of accounts
- You have proven work experience (2-3 years) in Account Management within Social Advertising, Digital Media or AdTech companies
- You eat, sleep and breath Social Media and have a deep understanding of social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc.) as well as online marketing and associated technology
- You’re a natural leader with exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are extremely organized with a focus on quality assurance and process improvement
- A master in Excel and PowerPoint and if you know how to use and create pivot tables-- that’s even better!
- You strive in a collaborative environment and is a team player who’s willing and able to partner with a diverse and dynamic team
- You prefer (and are familiar with) working in a small but fast-paced startup company environment. That’s where you shine and you’ll have a big impact on the success of the company
- You’re able to work under pressure and can organize and prioritize your responsibilities and client requests
Unified is a leading provider of social advertising services and solutions powered by data and technology. Our proprietary technology is designed to change the business of social by helping brands achieve unprecedented social marketing results. Unified provides expert Managed and Professional Services super-charged by innovative operations and insights platforms, as well as cutting-edge Data Management and Audience Insights solutions. With a range of offerings, we are able to create custom solutions for our clients, tailored to their needs and goals. Headquartered in New York City and with offices in Los Angeles and Atlanta, Unified has managed over $5B in social advertising data for the world’s largest brands and agencies and run more than $1B in social advertising campaigns.
For the last four years, Unified has been recognized by AdAge and Crain’s as one of the “Best Places To Work”. For more information, visit www.Unified.com or follow @Unified on Twitter. Unified is an equal opportunity employer.