Manager, Campaign Management - Enterprise (Remote)
Campaign Management- Enterprise | Remote in New York, NY | Full Time
Unified is looking for a Manager to join our growing Ad Ops team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone with paid advertising experience looking to work with talented Media Buyers and Fortune 500 clients at the highest level. This person will be an integral member of a growing team who works closely with Ad Ops management and publisher partners to exceed clients’ expectations and foster team members’ growth.
What you'll do:
- Oversee campaign executions for Fortune 500 brands done by Media Buyers and Associate Media Buyers and be an individual contributor when needed.
- Manage 3-8 direct reports at varying skill levels by mentoring them in paid social & digital initiatives and guiding their personal career growth.
- Monitor your team’s workload with a plethora of data to make sure direct reports are being reasonably challenged and constantly growing.
- Address staffing changes with other Ad Ops managers to ensure all client needs are being met.
- Work across departments to advocate for the needs of the CM team.
- Constantly improve and enhance our team’s workflow with innovative ideas and guide our technology product team on enhancing the Unified Platform for the Campaign Management team and our customers.
- Work closely with publisher partners (including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube) to flawlessly collaborate on high profile campaigns and prove Unified’s value as a social advertising partner.
- Be the client-facing expert and representative for the campaign management team at high-level meetings.
- Actively dig into mistakes on your accounts to identify a root cause and proactively implement a fix to prevent team-members from making it again.
- Regularly take on large projects and presentations often delegating portions to team-members and coaching them through it for a perfect end result.
Who you are:
- You have expert knowledge and experience running paid social advertising campaigns for Fortune 500 brands across many social platforms.
- You have exhibited leadership skills and know how to coach and encourage teammates around you.
- You’re a Facebook/Twitter/Snapchat/Pinterest/YouTube addict who understands and appreciates the value of social.
- You're not afraid to find deep analytical, organized, and results-driven solutions for complex problems.
- You're comfortable speaking in client-facing presentations and internal meetings.
- You’re both a long-term and short-term problem solver, able to put out today’s fire while also addressing the root cause.
- You’re startup-ready--not looking for a 9-to-5. You’re flexible and can adjust to a rapidly changing business.
- You’re proven to keep you your cool during high-pressure moments and have a positive impact on the people working around you.
- You’re a life-hacker. You don’t need to be a coder, but using tech to save time and improve workflow is a must.
Need to have:
- 1-2 years Management experience through training and coaching direct reports
- 3+ years of campaign management experience in the digital or social advertising industry
- Confident public-speaking skills and ability to address conflict and awkward conversations head on
- A positive attitude when it comes to internal relationships and clients – and stays positive in the face of adversity
- Naturally curious and always strives for improvement – mistakes are met with the desire to improve themselves, the client, and the company
- Experience with Facebook ads, Twitter ads, YouTube ads, or other RTB media buying and optimization tools and an excitement to learn new publishers as they come to you
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Experience with website tracking tools such as Google Analytics
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail